Learn the Ins and Outs of Visitor Screening
Preworkscreen’s visitor screening app is a quick and contactless way to assess visitor’s health for COVID-19 symptoms before or as they enter the building.The following answers how Preworkscreen Visitor Screening system works.
Who can use visitor screens?
- Screen any user not associated with your company such as a visitor, guests, client, or vendor.
- Screens visitors at hospitals & doctor’s offices, museums, hotels, concerts, theaters, athletic & entertainment events, schools & camps, retail, restaurants, banks & financial services, and much more.
How can you send visitor screens out?
- Send out visitor link from your Preworkscreen administrator account by email on your Preworkscreen mobile app or desktop/mobile browser.
- Display a QR code for visitors to scan with their mobile device to take their health screen.
- Allow other employees to distribute the visitor link using their desktop/mobile browser or Preworkscreen App.
What does visitor screen reporting look like?
- Get notified when a visitor submits a non-passing result by email.
- Filter and download Visitor Screens onto an excel spreadsheet for you own records.
- Designate another employee to be notified when a visitor submits a non-passing result.
How are visitor screens sold?
- Affordable pricing for one-time use visitor screen sold in packages.
- The first 5 visitor health screens a month are free within your administrative account.