InfoBeyond developed state-of-art cybersecurity tools/products for enterprises (BFSI, Healthcare, Energy, IT, etc.) and governments for security enhancement.
The duties and responsibilities of this position include but are not limited to:
- Analyze customer requirements, product values propositions, strengths, weaknesses, competitors, market trends, etc.;
- Strategically make feasible market and sales objectives;
- Identify the potential customers toward the market and sales objectives;
- Plan, develop, implement, advertise, and approach the marketing and sales objectives;
- Identify marketing opportunities;
- Collaborate with Engineers to customize the product for the customers’ needs;
- Improve product marketability and profitability by identifying and capitalizing the new market opportunities;
- Analyze the customers’ feedbacks to improve product functionalities and applications;
- Sustain rapport with key accounts and explore specific needs;
- Search for new opportunities.
- For this position, an individual should have at least five years of security product marketing or sales experience. Experience earned in startup companies is desirable.
- Experience in sales advertisement designs (e.g., videos) in software system product sales.
- Bachelor's Degree (B.S./B.A.) in business administration, sales, marketing, or related field.
- Excellent speech and communication skills are critical.