- Conduct software development for Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Microsystems and Sensors, and Power Grid systems.
- Design and develop software modules and protocols for power grid sensor data interoperability using state-of-art data model and distributed architecture.
- Design and develop a protocol for grid data protection approach to achieve grid data integrity, immutability, and traceability.
- Design and develop an approach for power grid data machine learning for power grid optimization.
- Design and develop data learning and fusion approach for largescale grid sensor networks.
- Develop and prototype Artificial Intelligence (AI) or deep learning algorithms for real-time power traffic analysis and smart grid services.
- Evaluate and test the effectiveness of the implemented power grid protocols and algorithms.
- Design and develop software products corresponding to the research results.
- Design layered software framework and build distributed architecture with software modules that implement the algorithm functionalities.
- Assess the software system efficiency and usability to meet the market requirements.
Must possess a Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or Computer Engineering plus 12 months experience as a Software Engineer or Research/Teaching Assistant. (Employer accepts experience gained during Master’s degree studies.)
Experience must include research experience in the areas of artificial intelligence, machine learning, microsystems, sensors, and power system, and a solid theoretical background in advanced mathematics.
Technical skill set must include C/C++, C#, Java, and Oracle Database.
Must have published research papers/scientific articles in IEEE journals or conferences in the areas of Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering.
$75,000 to $81,000 per year
Submit resume with complete references to: Bin Xie, InfoBeyond Technology, LLC, 320 Whittington Parkway, Suite 303, Louisville, KY 40222. An EOE.